ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Convert 1080 50p AVCHD MTS for Editing in Vegas Pro

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 108
Point : 4227

Convert 1080 50p AVCHD MTS for Editing in Vegas Pro Empty
PostSubyek: Convert 1080 50p AVCHD MTS for Editing in Vegas Pro   Convert 1080 50p AVCHD MTS for Editing in Vegas Pro EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:05 pm

Summary: Read on the article to find the easy solution how to import and edit import 1080 50p AVCHD MTS files in Sony Vegas Pro without any hassle.

You may collect a pile of MTS videos from a Panasonic, Canon or Sony full HD AVCHD camcorder. Some of them may be 1080 50p MTS files. When you import & edit the 1080 50p MTS files in Sony Vegas Pro, ever met any trouble? I once had a problem with my Sony Vegas Pro. If you’re also in such a situation, you can read on the article to learn more, which mainly shares the best solution to get 1080/50p MTS clips and Sony Vegas Pro to work beautifully.

I have been using MTS file type since Vegas Pro 9. They come from 3 different Panasonic cams and are 1080/50p. Sometimes Vegas Pro freezes when importing the 1st file, other times it lets me do that but freezes when I try to add a 2nd file. Happens with files from all 3 cams. In fact, Sony Vegas Pro already supports editing of 50p/60p footage and rendering back to 50p/60p footage, but it’s a complex process and needs a powerful enough PC to handle it. Plus, MTS format itself is a compressed output format; it is not ideal for editing in NLE system. Sony Vegas (including the recent Vegas Pro 13), ultimately, does not like the way.

To solve those problems, the quick workaround is to transcode 1080 50p MTS files to Sony Vegas natively supported formats (MPG/MOV are highly recommended). Along with some help from third-party software- Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter, it can be done effortlessly.

As far as I know the program is one of the best MTS converter on the market. With it, you can effortlessly transcode 1080 50p/60p MTS files to MPEG-2 or MOV, which will create an Sony Vegas friendly file format keeping the original quality. Besides Premiere, this software can also export DNxHD for Avid, MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro/Premiere Element, AVI for Pinnacle Studio and more NLE systems for native editing.

Transcode 1080p/50 MTS files to Sony Vegas Pro

Step 1: Add MTS video files

Install and launch the MTS to Sony Vegas converter then load source 1080 50p .mts, .m2ts clips to it.

Step 2: Choose output format

Click “Format” pull down list to select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as the best video format for Sony Vegas. MOV, WMV are also the proper choice.

Tip - Profile Settings:
In case the default settings do not fit your requirement, you can click “Settings” button and enter “Profile Settings” panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.

Step 3: Start 10808 50p MTS video conversion

Click “Convert” button to start encoding 1080 50p video to MPG/MOV for importing to Sony Vegas Pro 9/10/11/12/13. When the conversion task is finished, click “Open” button to get the exported files and then import the converted MTS footage into Sony Vegas Pro. Now just enjoy your editing.

More Guides:

Importing 60p AVCHD footage into Sony Vegas Pro
Import 1080 60p/50p AVCHD Footages to Final Cut Pro
Import 1080 60p/50p AVCHD to Avid Media Composer
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Convert 1080 50p AVCHD MTS for Editing in Vegas Pro
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1