ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Convert Sony AX100 XAVC S to MPEG-2 editing in Vegas Pro 11/12/13

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 108
Point : 4226

Convert Sony AX100 XAVC S to MPEG-2 editing in Vegas Pro 11/12/13 Empty
PostSubyek: Convert Sony AX100 XAVC S to MPEG-2 editing in Vegas Pro 11/12/13   Convert Sony AX100 XAVC S to MPEG-2 editing in Vegas Pro 11/12/13 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Summary: Here is a tutorial for those who’re having trouble while trying to play, edit Sony FDR-AX100 XAVC-S files in Sony Vegas Pro; get some tips and tricks form this article.

I use a Sony FDR-AX100 camcorder in 4k-mode (XAVC-S format). What I want is to import and edit the 4K XAVC-S files from FDR-AX100 into Sony Vegas Pro. However, the reslut let me down- Vegas Pro won't open Sony AX100 4K footage correctly. After a long time research, I finally find an easy method that can solve the problem.

First of all we should know that Sony FDR-AX100’s XAVC S codec is a new one, and is not widely supported. As far as I know Sony Vegas(including the lastest Vegas Pro 13) can’t support XAVC S 4K & HD well. To get rid of the issues, one possible solution is to transcode Sony FDR-AX100 XAVC-S to a more "edit" friendly codec for Vegas Pro. Now I share the guide with you how to convert XAVC S footage to Sony Vegas Pro friendly format using Brorsoft Video Converter- a best XAVC S Converter on Windows(Windows 8).

It does a good job in converting Sony FDR-AX100 XAVC-S files to Sony Vegas Pro most compatible format like MPEG-2 with least quality loss. Plus, it supports encoding camera shootings in different formats (H.264 MOV, MTS/M2TS, MP4, MXF, etc.) to video editing software compatible file types, i.e. MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, WMV for Windows Movie Maker, AVI to Pinnacle Studio to meet your different needs.

P.S. If you want to import 4K footage from Sony FDR-AX100 to FCP/Adobe PP/Avid MC on Mac OS X, please get the Mac XAVC S Converter.

Encoding Sony AX100 XAVC S files to MPEG-2 for Sony Vegas Pro

Step 1: Run the best XAVC S to Vegas Pro Converter, and click the "Add" button to load .xvac s videos from Sony FDR-AX100.

Step 2: Click "Format" bar to determine output format. Follow "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" and select “MPEG-2(*.mpg)” as the output format. Besides, you can also choose WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv) if you want to get a relatively smaller output file.

Step 3: Adjust video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., in the Profile Settings.

Step 4: Click “Convert” button to start encoding Sony AX100 XAVC S to MPG for importing to Sony Vegas Pro.

When the conversion task is finished, click “Open” button to get the exported files and then import the converted Sony FDR-AX100 footage into Vegas Pro to do further editing without hassle.

More Guides:

Howto Import Sony FDR-AX1 footage to Final Cut Pro
Howto Import Sony FDR-AX1 4K XAVC S MP4 video in iMovie
How to upload Sony F55/F5 video footage to Vegas Pro
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Convert Sony AX100 XAVC S to MPEG-2 editing in Vegas Pro 11/12/13
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1