ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Convert MPG/MPEG for editing in Sony Vegas Pro

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 108
Point : 4226

Convert MPG/MPEG for editing in Sony Vegas Pro Empty
PostSubyek: Convert MPG/MPEG for editing in Sony Vegas Pro   Convert MPG/MPEG for editing in Sony Vegas Pro EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:54 am

Summary: Trouble importing MPG video files to Sony Vegas Pro? Fortunately, there is an easy way to fix this issue. Let's find it out here!

I normally receive my stuff in a format I can stick on Sony Vegas Pro. While, I had a problem these days: I cannot seem to import or open MPG files in Sony Vegas. After creating a new project and selecting "import media", the acceptable file types do not include MPG. Attempting to read a MPG file anyway results in an error message. Searched widely and I got some tech support for loading MPG files into Sony Vegas Pro correctly.

First of all, it’s sure both mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 are in the Sony Vegas Pro supported file type list. To get Vegas to recognize MPG files, I may have to switch from "All Project and Media Files" to "All Files (*.*)" in the dropdown list (it's the very top one). But NOT work, frustratingly.

Well, since the above method still can’t make Sony Vegas ingest MPEG video in a right way, what I can do with the current project is take the MPG file I have and convert MPG to a different format for use with Sony Vegas Pro. And what I need is a MPG converter I know.

After multiple testing, I found the best and easiest way to import MPG/MPEG files into Vegas Pro along with the help from Brorsoft Video Converter.

Overall, it’s the optimal MPG converter for you, which can help you decode the MPG files when converting into a different, and ideally more edit friendly, compression format like WMV, MOV. So you can edit MPG footage with Sony Vegas Pro smoothly. Besides MPG, this video convert program can also help to convert between any popular video and audio formats as you need. Plus, with the built-in video editing feature of the program, you can trim, crop, add watermark and more to your video files.

How to Transcode MPG to Vegas Pro editable format

Step 1: Add MPG files

After downloading, install and launch the MPG file Converter; click “Add Video” and load your video files into it.

Tip: This program supports batch conversion to automatically convert multiple .mpg files one by one. And it also supports joining several MPG videos into a single one.

Step 2. Select the output format

Click the format bar or the pull down menu of “Format” to select output format-Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas >MOV (AVC)(*.mov) or WMV(VC-1) (*.wmv) for Sony Vegas editing easily.

Step 3: Specify the Settings

To get the best video quality and sound effect, you are allowed to easily adjust video/audio parameters such as bitrate, sample rate, frame rate, codec, channels, etc after clicking on "Settings".

Tip: Meanwhile, you could edit MKV videos by using some editing functions of this professional MPG to Sony Vegas Converter, like cropping, trimming, watermarking, subtitles and more.

Step 4: Start conversion

Click the "Convert" button to start the MPG to WMV/MOV conversion. When the conversion is finished, you can click "Open" button to get the exported files for transferring to Vegas Pro with easy playback or editing.

Related posts:

How to Transfer and Convert MPG to iMovie
How to Convert and Import MPG/MPEG to Final Cut Pro X
How to Solve MPG Import Incompatible with Avid Media Composer
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Convert MPG/MPEG for editing in Sony Vegas Pro
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1