ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

How to Import MPEG-2 video into FCP X

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 108
Point : 4226

How to Import MPEG-2 video into FCP X Empty
PostSubyek: How to Import MPEG-2 video into FCP X   How to Import MPEG-2 video into FCP X EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:48 am

Summary: Have trouble importing MPEG into FCP for further editing? If so, follow the quick-start guide to learn how to prepare MPEG videos for editing in Final Cut Pro without quality loss.

MPEG format, although known very well and used widely, may cause some hassles for videographers and editors, especially those who use Final Cut Pro to do their video work. FCP, the main professional video editing software on Mac, does not handle MPEG files well as it wasn't tailored to work with all different video and audio formats available out there. If there's a video format that works best for FCP, it would be ProRes .mov. That means if want to edit MPEG in Final Cut Pro on Mac, you may have to consider doing some workarounds to successfully import your videos unless you want to encounter the following problems:

“I have several MPEG-2 video files on which I need to perform some edits. When I tried to import MPEG-2 into Final Cut Pro(X), I learned that Final Cut Pro can't import MPEG files. Okay, so I went into QuickTime and exported one as 720p. 20 minutes later, I had a video that I could load in FCP. Awesome. Except that when I watched the video, the audio was way out of sync. So, is there a different way I could get this MPEG-2 video into a format that FCP will like while keeping video and audio together? …”

To finish MPEG to Final Cut Pro conversion task, Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac, a high-quality Mac(including Mavericks and Mountain Lion) compatible video converter is highly recommended to you. With it, you can effortlessly convert MPEG to Apple ProRes codec - ensuring maximum editing quality and efficiency when working with Final Cut Pro. Never worry about the loss of video quality. Just get the software and learn how to convert and import MPEG to Final Cut Pro without any troubles.

How to Convert MPEG for Editing in Final Cut Pro smoothly

Step 1: Download, install and run MPEG Converter for Mac, and then click the “Add” button to load the .mpg videos.

Step 2: Click "Format" bar to choose "Final Cut Pro> Apple PreRes 422" as the output format.

Tip: Before conversion, you can click the “Settings” icon to customize the video/audio settings for Final Cut Pro.

Step 3: Click the Convert icon under the preview window, and the program will start transcode MPEG to ProRes MOV for FCP X or Final Cut Pro 6/7.

When the conversion is finished, you can click "Open" button to get the generated .mov files effortlessly. Afterwards, you can launch Final Cut Pro, and then choose File>> Import >> Files to import converted MPEG clips into FCP for further editing.

Related Guides:

How to Import a .MPG (MPEG) file into iMovie
Convert and Import MPG files to Avid Media Composer
How to Convert MPG to QuickTime MOV
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to Import MPEG-2 video into FCP X
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1