ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

How can I import MPG or MPEG files into iMovie

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zolaperry
Trainee
Trainee
zolaperry

Jumlah posting : 5
Point : 4396

How can I import MPG or MPEG files into iMovie Empty
PostSubyek: How can I import MPG or MPEG files into iMovie   How can I import MPG or MPEG files into iMovie EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:24 pm

Do you have some MPG videos stored in your computer and want to edit them in iMovie? Do you ever experienced problems of rejection when you import MPG videos to iMovie from your device? If you do, then you need to know why you can’t import MPG to iMovie and how to deal with that problem. And next I will explain you the reason and teach you how to do.

MPG is a Common video format standardized by the Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG); typically incorporates MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 audio and video compression; often used for creating downloadable movies. And MPG is one of a number of file extensions for MPEG-1 computer files. In order to edit MPG in iMovie, I would like to advise you to try a third-party software, which can convert MPG to iMovie or AVI to iMovie compatible file formats like MOV, MP4, DV, etc.

Doremisoft MPEG to iMovie Converter is the right software. Compared with iMovie, it can be much easier to use. It can do the mpg or mpeg to iMovie DV, MOV, MP4, etc with fantastic video quality. Anyway, it provides some useful editing options, even you can do the video trimming or cropping without iMovie.

Now, let's have a look at how to convert MPG to iMovie on Mac Lion OSX:

1. Free download the software
2. Add mpg videosClick "Add File" to import .mpg videos. Plus, it can accept almost all video and audio files can be imported. The batch mode supports a batch files can be load at one time.

3. Choose iMovie as output

4. Convert mpg videosHit "START" button. Then the conversion will be launched.

5. Import MPG to iMovieFirst start iMovie, then choose File>Import, next, choose the converted videos you want to import .mov or .dv file(s) from your project library, finally click Open to import.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How can I import MPG or MPEG files into iMovie
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1