ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

How to Get Windows Movie Maker Work with MP4 files

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 108
Point : 4236

How to Get Windows Movie Maker Work with MP4 files Empty
PostSubyek: How to Get Windows Movie Maker Work with MP4 files   How to Get Windows Movie Maker Work with MP4 files EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:17 am

Summary: Want to import MP4 videos to Windows Movie Maker for editing but Movie Maker doesn't accept your files? Here you'll get the solution to add MP4 files to Windows Movie Maker.

"I have a some MP4 videos. I use Win7. Media Player will play the clips fine. But Movie Maker returns an error message OxC946001D. Can anyone tell me why its not working???"

Do you meet the same problem metioned above? If so, then this article will introduce an easy way to you to solve the MP4 and Windows Movie Maker incompatible problem. Go ahead.

Acturally, the reason why the users can not import MP4 videos to Windows Movie Maker is much simple: MP4, a kind of final delivery video format is difficult for Windows Movie Maker to afford. Thus, to edit MP4 video files in Windows Movie Maker, you need to convert MP4 to Windows Movie Maker compatible formats like WMV or AVI.

As a matter of fact, the MP4 to WMM conversion process is much easier than you might have imagined. Pretty much any video converting application would be able to do this. The best program I use now is Brorsoft Video Converter which is an easy-to-use yet powerful high-quality video converter, player and editor. It not only can handle videos in most formats besides MP4 to be compatible with Windows Movie Maker (or other NLEs on PC, like Premiere, Avid .etc) quickly and easily, but also offers some cool video editing features like cropping, cutting, merging and so on. Now download the software and start MP4 to Windows Movie Maker conversion.

How to Use MP4 videos in Windows Movie Maker

Step 1. Run the best Video Converter you downloaded just now, and click the "Add" button to load MP4 videos. (Drag&drop function is another way to import videos.)

Step 2. Just go to "Format" bar to choose "WMV" format in "HD Video" or "Common Video"column.(AVI is also an editable format to Windows Movie Maker. )

Tip: Click "Settings" icon to adjust parameters in "Profile Settings" panel including video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels to meet your own demands.

Step 3. After all settings, tap "Convert" button to start transcoding MP4 to WMV for Windows Movie Maker.

Once the conversion is finished, you can get the output files effortlessly via "Open" button, and now you are able to import and edit MP4 files in Windows Movie Maker without any issue.

More Posts:
How to Edit AVI in Windows Movie Maker
How to Import MTS files to Windows Movie Maker
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to Get Windows Movie Maker Work with MP4 files
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1