ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

What if MPEG-2 files not working with Windows Movie Maker?

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 108
Point : 4236

What if MPEG-2 files not working with Windows Movie Maker? Empty
PostSubyek: What if MPEG-2 files not working with Windows Movie Maker?   What if MPEG-2 files not working with Windows Movie Maker? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:19 am

Summary: How to use MPEG-2 files in Windows Movie Maker? There’s no native way to do this— and I’ll give an alternative method to import MPEG-2 to Windows Movie Maker for editing without any loss.

Windows Movie Maker is a freeware video editing software by Microsoft. Let me walk you through the point here. Sometimes, you will find it a painful experience when importing MPEG-2 into Windows Movie Maker. Look at the issue as below first:

“Hi all. I am a newbie when it comes to using Windows Movie Maker. I want to edit an Mpeg 2 video of mine and so I go to import it, choose the file from the list click okay, and then the program tells me that I do not have an mpeg 2 video codec installed. One problem is that the options it gave me all cost money. Another is that I checked available video codecs and I have one installed by Cyberlink PowerDVD. WMM does not seem to recognize if for some reason.”

Generally speaking, Windows Movie Maker can support MPEG-2 movie files. While, if there is no MPG code in Windows Movie Maker, it won’t. One solution is to find the MPEG-2 codec and download, install it. Well, where do we download a usable MPEG-2 codec for Windows Movie Maker? How to install it in WMM correctly? For these problems, many people feel very helpless.

Actually, we don't have to understand these complicated codecs and download them for video editing in Windows Movie Maker. Brorsoft Video Converter is able to resolve your trouble effortlessly — quickly and easily converting MPEG-2 to Windows Movie Maker fully-compatible video format like WMV. With it, we can edit MPEG2 files in Windows Movie Maker at will. Besides MPEG-2, this video converter can also encode VOB, MKV, DivX, MTS, MXF, AVI, etc to Windows (Live) Movie Maker supported file types with high output video quality. Download it now and follow the steps to convert your MPEG-2 videos to Windows Movie Maker for editing.

How to Convert MPEG-2 for Editing in Windows Movie Maker

Step 1: Download, install and run the video converter, and then click the “Add” button to load the .mpg videos. You can also use the drag-and-drop method to load the media files to the application UI.

Step 2: Choose Output Format. Click Format bar and choose “HD Video” > “WMV HD(*.wmv)” as the output video format. AVI is also the choice.

Tip: If you like, adjust video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the Settings button on the main interface for getting the best quality.

Step 3: Click the “Convert” icon under the preview window, and the converter will start transcode MPEG-2 to WMV/AVI for using in Windows Movie Maker.

After the conversion, click “Open” to locate the result videos and then you can import the converted files to Windows Movie Make for editing via its “Import video” option.

Additional tips:
The versatile MPEG-2 to WMM Converter is not only designed for converting MPEG-2 files for Windows Movie Maker. It is also professional in making MPG, FLV, VOB, AVI, MKV, TiVo, MP4 files editable in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Premiere Elements, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas Pro, After Effects, Magix Movie Editor Pro, Pinnacle Studio, CyberLink PowerDirector, etc to meet your different needs.

More Guides:

How to Convert VOB to Play in Windows Movie Maker
How to Import AVI files to Windows Movie Maker
How to import MTS files into Windows Movie Maker
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

What if MPEG-2 files not working with Windows Movie Maker?
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1