ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Hodgson positive about Alex fitness includes him into the squad

Go down 
PengirimMessage
hotton
MASTER SERGEANT
MASTER SERGEANT
hotton

Jumlah posting : 459
Point : 6106

Hodgson positive about Alex fitness includes him into the squad Empty
PostSubyek: Hodgson positive about Alex fitness includes him into the squad   Hodgson positive about Alex fitness includes him into the squad EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:12 am

Hodgson positive about Alex fitness includes him into the squad Ijpw

According to England manager Roy Hodgson, midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will be fit for the World Cup finals. Alex has suffered from knee ligament in the game against Ecuador but Hodgson will include him in his squad.
England manager said: "I think he will make the tournament without a shadow of a doubt. That's good news." As said by Agen Bola indo11.com
He added: "Honduras were quite physical and it was one of the most frustrating games I have been involved in for a long time.
I thought the tempo of our play and effort to score in the second half was commendable. I will take the draw and take the fact we got away without any injuries. We go to Brazil in the right frame of mind. It's time for the real thing now."
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Hodgson positive about Alex fitness includes him into the squad
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1