ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

How to Add Subtitles to MP4 Videos

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 108
Point : 4248

How to Add Subtitles to MP4 Videos Empty
PostSubyek: How to Add Subtitles to MP4 Videos   How to Add Subtitles to MP4 Videos EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:03 am

Summary: For you guys who want to add subtitles to MP4 videos, this simple free guide can help you achieve that in Windows and Mac with ease.

I've created a video file (mp4 with h.264 and aac audio). I attached a subtitle to this video and the VLC plays the subs perfectly. However, when I play it with iTunes or QuickTime, the subs are not displayed. Is there a way to add subtitles into .mp4 file I have permanently?

After searching the web for hours I found a way. In fact, it is not as difficult as we think. More than one people suggest Brorsoft Video Converter, which can help us achieve that effortlessly. With this smart converter, users can add subtitles in *.srt, *.ass, *.ssa to MP4 videos with just a few clicks. It can not only add subtitles to MP4, but also supports many other video formats, like AVI, MKV, etc. Besides adding subtitles to movies, it is an easy-to-use program with many other functions, which enables you to edit videos, convert videos(MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, VOB, MPG, FLV…) quickly without quality loss. Just download the program and follow the guide below, you’ll find it is really simple to embed subtitle to MP4.

Tutorial: How to add subtitles to MP4 with ease

Here the detailed way to attach subtitles to MP4 on Windows is introduced. The method to add subtitles to MP4 on Mac OS X is the same. While, you simple need to turn to Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac.

1. Import the MP4 video

After you install and open the converter, you can directly drag the target videos to the program or click "File" to add the MP4 videos.

2. Add subtitle to the MP4 video

Click the Edit button to open the subtitle loading and editing window. Tap “Subtitle” option and check the “Enable” icon. Then, by clicking on “Browse” to import your *.srt, *.ass, *.ssa subtitle file you’ve downloaded. After that, you can have a preview of the subtitle effect to make sure all goes OK .

Note: Only SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles are supported and please make sure the video files and subtitles files are in the same folder with the same name.

3. Start merging srt and mp4

Before conversion, click the "Format" bar and keep the H.264 MP4 format. Or, you can also choose other output formats if need. Then click the Convert button and now you have finished all steps of attaching subtitle to MP4 videos.

After conversion, you can click Open to locate the video and you’ll get the output files with subtitles added.

Related Articles

How to Attach subtitle to MKV Videos
How to Convert MKV to MP4 with Subtitles
Best 5 Websites to Download Subtitles for Movies or TV Shows
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to Add Subtitles to MP4 Videos
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1