ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

How can I copy DVD files to MKV keeping right subtitles

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 108
Point : 4235

How can I copy DVD files to MKV keeping right subtitles Empty
PostSubyek: How can I copy DVD files to MKV keeping right subtitles   How can I copy DVD files to MKV keeping right subtitles EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Summary: This is the procedure I know how to convert a DVD to MKV videos with subtitles contained for playing, sharing anywhere you want. Read on to get some tips you need.

What to do if you have a large DVD collection and wish to enjoy them on your media player or TV? Don't want to loss subtitles and video quality? Then you are definitely in the right place here! In this article, you are going to learn how to rip DVD to MKV with subtitles in fast ripping speed and lossless video quality.

To accomplish the task, what you need is an intuitive tool that not only can convert DVD files to MKV videos, but also can extract right subtitles for you. Haven't got a clue? Here Brorsoft DVD ripping software is highly recommended to help you do that DVD to MKV conversion. With it, you can fast rip and convert DVD movies to MKV while keeping the original subtitles. Apart from MKV, it can also convert DVD/ISO to almost all regular video formats, including MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, WMV, MPG, TS, 3GP, FLV, etc. If you are a Mac user, please turn to Mac DVD ripper, which has the same functions as the Windows (Windows 8 compatible) version. Now don't hesitate to try the program and check out the guide below on how to copy DVD to MKV videos keeping right subtitles step by step.

How to convert DVD movies to MKV with subtitles

This guide uses DVD Ripper for Window screenshots. The way to finish the task on Mac is the same. So just make sure you get the right version according to your situation.

Step 1. Add DVD files

Run the program and click "Load DVD" button to add the DVD movies. As you can see, you can also load DVD Folders and ISO image files to rip. All added files can be previewed on the right viewing window and you are free to adjust the video volume and take snapshots of your favorite movie scenes.

Step 2. Choose output format

Click Format bar and select “MKV(Matroska) Video (*.mkv)” as output format from “Common Video” category under the drop-down list of “Format”. If you want to get better HD video quality, select “MKV HD Video (*.mkv)” from “HD Video” category. You can also click “Settings” to tweak the detailed video and audio encoding settings.

Step 3. Choose desired subtitles for output

To convert DVD to MKV with subtitles contained, just simply click “Subtitles” and select the one you prefer. (And you can also choose the audio track as you like.)

Step 4. Start converting DVD to MKV videos

Finally, tap the "Convert" button to begin converting DVD files to MKV videos including right subtitles. After a while, you will get the MKV video files. Now go to fully enjoy your favorite DVD whenever you wanna.

Related guides:

How to Rip DVD Without Quality Loss
How to Convert DVD ISO to MP4 Easily
How to Convert DVD to MPEG with Zero Quality Loss
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How can I copy DVD files to MKV keeping right subtitles
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1