ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Problem with Panasonic HDC-SD90 AVCHD MTS editing in Pinnacle Studio

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Josh520
Trainee
Trainee
Josh520

Jumlah posting : 20
Point : 4548

Problem with Panasonic HDC-SD90 AVCHD MTS editing in Pinnacle Studio  Empty
PostSubyek: Problem with Panasonic HDC-SD90 AVCHD MTS editing in Pinnacle Studio    Problem with Panasonic HDC-SD90 AVCHD MTS editing in Pinnacle Studio  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:05 pm

“I have some trouble finding out how to edit my video recorded with my Panasonic HDC-SD90 camera. The format of the recorded movie is AVCHD, when I try to import the .mts files into Pinnacle Studio 14, the program crashes. Could this be too much for the program to handle? Is there any way I can use 1080p .mts files in Pinnacle?”

If you have such kind of AVCHD editing problems with Pinnacle, use Pavtube AVCHD Converter. AVCHD files recorded under 1080/24p mode are quite demanding, and may not be supported by Pinnacle. But when you transcode these AVCHD recording into AVI (or other editable format), editing work will become much easier. Follow the guide below to convert/compress HDC-SD90 AVCHD MTS to Pinnacle Studio friendly format.

Required application: Pavtube HD Video Converter

Step 1. Run Pavtube HD Video Converter, click “Add” to import HDC-HS900 .mts footage.

Step 2. Select a proper format from the drop-down list of “Format” bar. To make HDC-HS900 footage be compatible with Pinnacle Studio, you’re advised to select “Common Video>>AVI MSMPEG4-V3(*.avi)” format.

Step 3. Press on the big “Convert” button to transcode HDC-HS900 footage into Avid editable format.

Step 4. Click “Open” button to find transcoded video when conversion completes. After converting HDC-HS900 MTS to AVI format you can import HS900 footage to Pinnacle Studio instantly.

About Pavtube HD Video Converter:

The software provides workaround for HD video editing by converting camcorder shootings including AVCHD, H.264, MPEG encoded .mts, .mod, .mxf, .m2ts, .tod footage into editable AVI, WMV, MPG files. The software supports variety of cameras and camcorders (Panasonic, Canon, Sony, JVC, etc).

Trial Download link- Pavtube HD Video Converter
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1