ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

I respect Wenger – Guardiola

Go down 
PengirimMessage
hotton
MASTER SERGEANT
MASTER SERGEANT
hotton

Jumlah posting : 459
Point : 6125

I respect Wenger – Guardiola Empty
PostSubyek: I respect Wenger – Guardiola   I respect Wenger – Guardiola EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:20 am

I respect Wenger – Guardiola 6blh

agen bola terpercaya Cityholidaybet.com reported - Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola is has revealed his respect for Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger as he prepares his side to face the Gunners at the Emirates.
The two sides meet on Wednesday in the first leg of an eagerly anticipated Champions League last-16 clash.
Defending champions Bayern knocked Arsenal out at the same stage last year, but Wenger's men are enjoying an excellent season, sitting second in the Premier League and through to the last eight of the FA Cup.
The London club are also unbeaten in their last 13 home matches, of which 10 have been wins, making Guardiola cautious.
"My opinion on Arsene is that I have a lot of respect," As reported by City Holiday.
"His teams have his quality and I have to admire the quality of my opponents.
Source http://cityholidaybet.com/
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

I respect Wenger – Guardiola
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1