ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Thiago Silva : I'm staying at PSG

Go down 
PengirimMessage
hotton
MASTER SERGEANT
MASTER SERGEANT
hotton

Jumlah posting : 459
Point : 6114

Thiago Silva : I'm staying at PSG Empty
PostSubyek: Thiago Silva : I'm staying at PSG   Thiago Silva : I'm staying at PSG EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:26 am

Thiago Silva : I'm staying at PSG Agen-bola5
Agen Bola terpercaya Cityholidaybet.com reported - Thiago Silva has stated he has no intention of leaving Paris-Saint Germain and intends on staying at the club until his contract expires in 2018.
The Brazil defender signed a new contract with the Ligue 1 champions last summer but there had been speculation during the transfer window that other top clubs could look to lure him away from Paris.
But the centre-back, who was on the scoresheet as his side thumped Nantes 5-0 on Sunday to maintain their five-point lead at the top of the division, as reported by City Holiday.
“Yes, I'm staying,” replied the 29-year-old when asked if he was going to remain in Paris.
“I feel very good here with the coach, the president. I think I'll stay here until the end of my contract.
"PSG are one of the biggest clubs at the moment. It's up to us to continue like that. Perhaps we can also go all the way in the Champions League.
source : http://cityholidaybet.com/
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1