ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Get Free Mac AVCHD to iPad 3 Converter-Copy 720p/1080i/1080p AVCHD to iPad 3

Go down 
PengirimMessage
jojo121
Trainee
Trainee
jojo121

Jumlah posting : 5
Point : 4276

Get Free Mac AVCHD to iPad 3 Converter-Copy 720p/1080i/1080p AVCHD to iPad 3  Empty
PostSubyek: Get Free Mac AVCHD to iPad 3 Converter-Copy 720p/1080i/1080p AVCHD to iPad 3    Get Free Mac AVCHD to iPad 3 Converter-Copy 720p/1080i/1080p AVCHD to iPad 3  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:57 am

Summary: In this tutorial, you will learn how to stream and play 720p/1080i/1080p AVCHD MTS videos on iPad 3 by converting AVCHD MTS to iPad 3 supported videos using a free MTS to iPad 3 Converter from Mac App Store.

HOT Topics: Pavtube provides two ways to get free MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.

1. You can Get Free AVCHD MTS to iPad 3 Converter for Mac from Mac App Store.

2 HOT NEWS: The summer vacation is near its end and the Back to School season is gearing up. Pavtube Studio's "Buy One Get One Free" Back to School Deals is processing from August 23 to September 20. Never miss the chance to join the promotion to save big on purchasing Blu-ray Ripper, DVD Ripper tools while getting free MTS/M2TS Converter for Windows or Mac or free MKV conversion tools for watching AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MKV movies on your iPad 3, Google Nexus 7, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab Tablets or more other Tablets.

AVCHD video specification supports 720-line progressive recording mode and 1080i/1080p interlaced video. AVCHD video is always with the file extension of mts or m2ts. AVCHD is a widely used HD video format. However, it cannot be accepted by Apple products, such as the iPad 3. In order to stream 720p/1080i/1080p AVCHD MTS videos to iPad 3 for playing back, you may have to convert MTS to iPad 3 friendly format in advance.

As you see, in order to get AVCHD MTS files ready for iPad 3, you'll need to get some help from 3rd-party software to encode MTS to iPad 3 compatible file format (e.g. h.264 mp4). Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is highly recommended here. The program is specially developed for AVCHD camera/camcorder users to tanscode AVCHD MTS/MTS footage for different uses so that you can play 720p/1080i/1080p AVCHD MTS videos on iPad 3, iPad 2 or other media devices on Mac Mountain Lion 10.8. And the equivalent Windows version can also be used as a AVCHD to iPad 3 Converter.

Frankly, the application is easy to use can everything works fine and the quality of the image was fine and clear as well as the rhythm of the video. Just download it and follow the guide below to download AVCDH MTS footage to iPad 3 for playing in just a few clicks.

1. After downloading, install and launch the top Mac AVCHD MTS Converter for iPad 3, and then load your source files to the program.

2. Click "format" bar, you can easily find may special presets for iPad 3 under "iPad" category. Generally, iPad 3 (New iPad) HD Video(*.mp4) is recommended here, which help you watch HD movies in full screen on iPad 3.

Tips - Click on "Settings" you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer. Below is best video format for iPad 3 in Good Balance between Video Quality and File Size per my experience:

Video

Codec- H.264
Resolution- 1280×720
Bitrate- 15000 ~2000kbps
Framerate- 24fps

Audio

Codec- AAC
Sampling rate- 44.1khz
Bitrate- 128kbps
Channel- stereo

The supported resolution of the iPad 3 goes up to 1080p, though video playback and most apps never break out of 720p. For watching videos on lastest Apple Tablet, 720p with 1500~2000kbps is just all right.

3. Click "Convert" button to start convert AVCHD MTS to iPad 3 MP4 on Mac Mountain Lion 10.8.

After getting the converted movies files, you can transfer videos to iPad 3 via iTunes. So there you have it. Now you can play 720p/1080i/1080p AVCHD MTS videos on iPad 3 as you want.

If you have any problems about watching videos on the iPad 3 or iPad 2, check out Pavtube's New iPad 3 Column to get more useful tutorials for enjoy movies on iPad 3 or iPad 2.

Watch Movies Online

Transfer Local movies to iPad for watching

Encode MKV/AVI/WMV to iPad compatible video

Turn DVD and Blu-ray into iPad Movies

iPad Video Mirroring and Streaming

By the way, never miss the chance to join Pavtube's Back to School Sale to Buy one Get one Free

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1