ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Convert Sony HXR-NX5E MTS/M2TS to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lydia870622
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 131
Point : 5032

Convert Sony HXR-NX5E MTS/M2TS to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac  Empty
PostSubyek: Convert Sony HXR-NX5E MTS/M2TS to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac    Convert Sony HXR-NX5E MTS/M2TS to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Source From: Brorsoft

I just purchased the Sony HXR-NX5E which produces AVCHD video. It didn't take long for me to find out that I am unable to edit the AVCHD files with Adobe Premier Pro. With that said, I'm looking for a way to convert the AVCHD files that get created when I upload the video from the camera in order to edit in Premiere. Also I'm looking for a way that will be easy but will retain the video quality. What is the best program to use to convert the video and what is the best file format to use?

After many times of tests,I find the MEPG-2 format is favorable by Adobe Premiere Pro. And I find the Brorsoft AVCHD to Premiere Converter for Mac which can help me to encode AVCHD clips to MPEG for Adobe Premiere Pro at fast speed with least quality loss. Plus, this Sony Video Converter comes with support for a wide range of video editing software including Sony Vegas, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Avid Media Composer, Windows Movie Maker, etc.

Next, please follow me to get Sony HXR-NX5E AVCHD footages to Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac with the help of the best AVCHD to Premiere Converter for Mac.

1. Go to download and install the top Mac AVCHD to MPEG Converter, launch it to load Sony HXR-NX5E footages to it.
Tip: If you wanna join MTS/M2TS files for Premiere, please check the "Merge into one" box.

2. Tap on the Format icon and select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg) profile as the output format.

3. Click the Settings to adjust audio and video parameters. You’d better set the video size as 1920*1080 or keep the original size and frame rate as 25fps to get a most suitable output for editing in Premiere.
PS: Before start the final conversion task, you’d better deinterlace your 1080/50i AVCHD videos via ticking the “Deinterlacing” box in the Video Editor interface.

4. Hit the Convert button to start to convert Sony NX5E MTS/M2TS to MEPG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro (CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6) on Mac.

After conversion completes, you can easily import Sony NX5E AVCHD mts files into Adobe PP for smoothly editing as you want.

Related guides:
Make Sony HXR-NX5U AVCHD compatible with FCP 7
Transcode Sony HXR NX70 AVCHD to AIC for FCE 4
Convert Sony HDR-CX130 MTS to FCP 7 on Mac
Easy solution to editing Sony HDR-XR260V AVCHD in iMovie
Import Sony HDR-CX350V AVCHD to iMovie '11 on Mac
Import Sony DSC-RX100 MTS to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac
Transfer AVCHD Clips from Sony HXR-MC50E to FCP
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Convert Sony HXR-NX5E MTS/M2TS to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1