ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Get All AVI files Playing with new iPad 3

Go down 
PengirimMessage
vivian058
Senior Trainee
Senior Trainee
vivian058

Jumlah posting : 96
Point : 4829

Get All AVI files Playing with new iPad 3  Empty
PostSubyek: Get All AVI files Playing with new iPad 3    Get All AVI files Playing with new iPad 3  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:17 pm

AVI is so popular that many videos with this extension. You may just have lots of avi videos and want to play them on your new iPad 3, but due to the format restriction, it’s impossible. Is there any solution? Yeah, according to my own experience, converting avi videos to iPad 3 mp4 format is the easiest and ultimate solution. Why? Since i have this problem, i once tried to look for a player that can play all of the avi videos, after several attempts, i find media players still have format restriction, only part of the avi files can be played well, some can be played but with poor quality, some even can’t be recognized. Finally, a friend told me, h.264 mp4 is the best format to new iPad 3, pretty good video quality with reasonable file size. So i tried to convert avi to h.264 mp4, the result is very good.

Maybe you are still confused on how to realize it. Don’t worry, now, i will share you the detailed information you need to play avi videos on new iPad 3.

1. A suitable avi to new iPad 3 converter should be installed on your computer, i use windows 7, so i choose this version, if you use mac computer, you need the Mac avi to iPad 3 converter. then, iPad 3 presets will be showed to you. But mac version doesn’t have patch file currently.

2. After the installation, run this avi converter for iPad 3, add your avi files into this program. This tool supports batch processing, you can import Multiple files at one time.

3. Choose iPad 3 video formats, Click on “Format – > iPad”, There are many presets for new iPad 3, just according to your need, choose the right one. For myself, i prefer “iPad 3 HD video (*.mp4)”, which supply the 720p video quality.

As you see, after you selected the preset you like, there is a “Settings” option, which allows you to adjust some video parameters, like bitrate, frame rate, codec, video resolution and more.

4. Press the big “Convert” button to start the process.

When you get the converted file, stream them to new iPad 3 via iTunes, then, you can watch avi movies on iPad 3 freely. That’s all, hope this article helps.

Article From: device-tips.com

Pavtube's 'Spring Sale' kicked off this week on select PC and Mac software. If you have an iPad/Android tablet like Asus Transformer Prime, Nook Tablet, or PS Vita, HP TouchPad, PlayBook etc. And want to enjoy watching movies on the road, the offers could be right what you want.

Windows Blu-ray/DVD Ripper 20% OFF (April 10- May 10, 2012)

Mac Blu-ray/DVD Ripper 20% OFF (April 10- May 10, 2012)
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
vivian058
Senior Trainee
Senior Trainee
vivian058

Jumlah posting : 96
Point : 4829

Get All AVI files Playing with new iPad 3  Empty
PostSubyek: Pavtube Spring Sale - Get Best Blu-ray and DVD Ripping Tools at 20% Off Coupon    Get All AVI files Playing with new iPad 3  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:16 am

Pavtube Spring Sale - Get Best Blu-ray and DVD Ripping Tools at 20% Off Coupon

Hot News: Pavtube Studio is offering Spring Sale, Never miss the chance to get Pavtube Coupon Code. The most popular software Pavtube Blu-ray and DVD Ripper is at 20% discount from April 10 to May 10.

Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper (Windows) (Mac)

* Digitalize your Blu-ray and DVD movies

* An integrated Blu-ray Ripper + Blu-ray 3D Ripper + DVD Ripper

* Make BD/DVD compatible with PC, Mac, tablets, smartphones and game consoles

* Rip BD/DVD to various video types with wanted audio track and subtitles stream

* Exports movies for iPad 3, iPhone, PS Vita, iPod, Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry PlayBook, Toshiba Thrive, Nook Tablet, Nook Color, HP TouchPad, Kindle Fire, Sony Tablet S, Galaxy S II handset, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Acer Iconia Tab or other Android Tablet etc.

* Trim, crop, text/ image/ video watermark, audio replace, audio extract, de-interlace facility.

* Rips movie with audio track and desired subtitles, including forced subtitles.

* Batch conversion and multi-thread processing ability.

(Good News! Pavtube announce Money Saving Bundles 25% OFF at Pavtube 2012 Special Offer.)

The Best Sellers' Converter Tool:Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate and iMedia Converter for Mac

For Windows Users:
Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate

What does the software do? Basically it lets you put Blu-ray movies, DVDs and videos of various formats onto any portable device, so that you can use the copy-protected movies freely and watch movie anywhere. Highlights of Pavtube Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate:

For Mac Users:
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac

Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is an all-in-one video converter, DVD ripper and Blu-ray Ripper, which means it lets you convert Blu-rays, DVDs, TV recordings, HD (AVCHD) shootings, Flashes and many other video types into desire formats (MP4, MOV, M4V, TS, MKV, AVI, WMV, MPG, VOB, etc).

Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac can convert 1080p cameras/camcorders footages to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like iMovie, FCE, FCP/FCP X, Final Cut Studio, Avid, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Windows Movie Maker, etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you wanna save storage space.

More features of the software:

* Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Mac HDD in MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, MKV, MPG and more formats;

* Convert HD MKV, AVI, WMV, etc for playback on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV;

* Convert HD footages (AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, M2T, MXF, HDV, TOD, MOD, MOV) to iMovie and Final Cut editable codec (AIC, DV, ProRes, etc);

* Restore DVR TiVo files to lossless MPEG files or convert TiVo to desired formats;

* Convert among other common videos such as flash videos, Quicktime videos, CD files, digital video files, Matroska files, etc.

* Extract audio tracks from the source discs and clips for personal use;

* Edit the video and movie clips by trimming, cropping, watermarking, flipping, etc.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1