ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Transcode Canon XF205 MXF files into Premiere Pro editable video

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 108
Point : 4245

Transcode Canon XF205 MXF files into Premiere Pro editable video Empty
PostSubyek: Transcode Canon XF205 MXF files into Premiere Pro editable video   Transcode Canon XF205 MXF files into Premiere Pro editable video EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:17 am

Summary: If you want to get an easy way to fix the issues of importing Canon XF205 MXF footage in Premiere Pro (CS5/CS6) smoothly, just get the best MXF to Premiere Converter here!

Canon XF205 is one of the most popular sellers in Canon XF series. You may have bought one and need to edit Canon MXF in Adobe Premiere Pro. So, come with a question- can Premiere Pro edit MXF files from the Canon XF205 camcorder smoothly?

"I thought the original file (from Canon XF205) be okay for Premiere Pro, but I get messages about unknown compression format. Please inform me about the compatible format I must use for editing in Premiere Pro CS6.”

As far as we know, the MXF files are not well supported by Premiere Pro including the latest version PP CS6 or CC7, as you may encounter many audio and video problems. And I know that you can try to install some plugins. If the plug-in still can’t help you load MXF files to Adobe directly, your computer may have something wrong with the MXF format, then how to import Canon MXF footage in Premiere Pro for editing? Well, you have to transcode Canon XF205 MXF to Adobe's native format.

Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac (a professional Mac MXF to Premiere Pro Converter tool) is the best choice for you. It can generates best editing format/codec for filmmakers and video enthusiasts to use in different NLE apps, such as Adobe Premiere Pro CS4/CS5/CS6, Adobe After Effects, iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro 6/7/X, and more. For Windows user, get the MXF Converter.

Tutorial on converting Canon XF205 files to Adobe Premiere Pro

Step 1. Load MXF files

After downloading, install and run this Mac MXF Converter, just copy the MXF files from the CF cards right to your hard drive, import the files to the software.

Step 2. Select Adobe Première Pro best format

Click "Format" bar to choose the output format. Click and choose "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" > "MPEG-2(*.mpg)".

Tip: You can click "Settings" button to adjust the parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.

Step 3. Start XF205 to Premiere Pro conversion

Click "Convert" button to start transcoding Canon MXF to MPEG-2 for importing to Premiere Pro on Mac(Mavericks).

After the conversion, just run Adobe Premiere Pro and import the generated .mpg files. You will find the output video work perfectly on Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 as well as for CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CC7.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Transcode Canon XF205 MXF files into Premiere Pro editable video
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1