ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 108
Point : 4245

Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching Empty
PostSubyek: Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching   Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:10 am

Summary: If your Smart TV can't read VOB files, you need VOB to TV Converter to transcode VOB files to TV supported format, like MP4 so that you can enjoy VOB movie on Smart TV easily.

Today's Smart TVs are ultra-connected, able to access all kinds of online content, along with media from your various digital devices. The huge improvement of screen display , like Samsung, LG must be persuasive that HDTV would be your best choice to watch your collection of HD movies in high quality playback and unlimited HD movie enjoyment. However, the problem is that Smart TV can not affod VOB files.

"I recently purchased a new Samsung Smart TV and its very nice TV. It’s an amazing experience in watching such a good picture quality in large screen. But when I transfer my VOB files to Smart TV, the TV can not open the file. How should I do to play VOB movie on Smart TV?"

If you meet such problem metioned above, don't worry about this. Brorsoft Video Converter can help you convert VOB video to MP4 for Smart TV quickly and easily. In addition, you not only can transcode your videos to your Smart TV, but also can encode your videos for portable devices, like Samsung tablet, Nexus, Surface RT, Kindle Fire .etc with professional profile. Now download app and follow below guide to learn how to Play VOB file on Smart TV.

Tip: If you are a Mac user and want to convert videos for playing on Smart TV, like Samsung, then download Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac.

How to Play VOB file on Smart TV

Step 1: Import VOB video files

Launch the video converter and click the "Add" button to load the VOB video files you want to convert.

Step 2: Select output format

For streaming VOB file to Smart TV, MP4 from "Common Video" column can be a suitable choice.

Step 3: Start conversion

Hit the Convert button; this video converter will start to convert VOB to mp4 for playback on Smart TV(Samsung).

After the conversion is over, connect the USB drive with computer and head to the destination folder where the converted files are stored, transfer the files to the USB drive then plug the drive in the Smart TV. Now, just enjoy.

More Posts:
How to Convert VOB to MOV on Mac
Hoe to Edit VOB in iMovie/FCE
How to Play VOB file on Samsung Galaxy Tablet
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1