ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

World Cup 2014: Hazard Disagrees With Belgium Boss Rating Him as One among Best

Go down 
PengirimMessage
hotton
MASTER SERGEANT
MASTER SERGEANT
hotton

Jumlah posting : 459
Point : 6116

World Cup 2014: Hazard Disagrees With Belgium Boss Rating Him as One among Best Empty
PostSubyek: World Cup 2014: Hazard Disagrees With Belgium Boss Rating Him as One among Best   World Cup 2014: Hazard Disagrees With Belgium Boss Rating Him as One among Best EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:20 pm

World Cup 2014: Hazard Disagrees With Belgium Boss Rating Him as One among Best D365210c8c959cab683a79930e0eb357
Chelsea and Belgium playmaker Eden Hazard insists he is not yet on a par with World’s best players despite being rated so by national team boss Marc Wilmots.
“Well, I never like to talk about myself in that way because, to be honest, I don't think I deserve it at the moment,” Hazard said, as highlighted by trustworthy Agen Bola indo11.com.
"To be thought of as one of the best five in the world, I would need to score more goals for a start. I would really need to score almost every game because that that is what the best players in the world - like Messi and Ronaldo - do every season. These are the guys everyone else has to aim for. It's nice of the coach to say such things, but I wouldn't say the same."
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

World Cup 2014: Hazard Disagrees With Belgium Boss Rating Him as One among Best
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1