ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Halilhodzic: no worry to face Belgium

Go down 
PengirimMessage
hotton
MASTER SERGEANT
MASTER SERGEANT
hotton

Jumlah posting : 459
Point : 6097

Halilhodzic: no worry to face Belgium Empty
PostSubyek: Halilhodzic: no worry to face Belgium    Halilhodzic: no worry to face Belgium EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:12 pm

Halilhodzic: no worry to face Belgium 377a42e5ac6992dcf1394fb7596a663d
According to Algeria coach Vahid Halilhodzic, his inexperienced team will take the game to Belgium in their FIFA World Cup opener on Tuesday. Belgium are considered favourites in Group H to play against Algeria. Halilhodzic is not intimidated by the World Cup dark horses in Belo Horizonte.
The coach said: "My team is a very young team and looking for an opportunity to exploit. I don't think that my players are under pressure because we have nothing to lose, but we can still gain something. This is in that state of mind that I prepared my team.” As said by Agen Bola indo11.com
He added: "When you play a World Cup you have to give 100 per cent because nothing is easy and you don't want to have any regrets. That is why we are working hard every day.
Belgium are favourite but the favourites don't win all the time. We have to give everything to make the most of our opportunities. You will see tomorrow if we can do it."
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Halilhodzic: no worry to face Belgium
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1