ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Nigeria International Defender Omeruo Pens New Chelsea Contract ahead of World Cup

Go down 
PengirimMessage
hotton
MASTER SERGEANT
MASTER SERGEANT
hotton

Jumlah posting : 459
Point : 6114

Nigeria International Defender Omeruo Pens New Chelsea Contract ahead of World Cup Empty
PostSubyek: Nigeria International Defender Omeruo Pens New Chelsea Contract ahead of World Cup   Nigeria International Defender Omeruo Pens New Chelsea Contract ahead of World Cup EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:44 am

Nigeria International Defender Omeruo Pens New Chelsea Contract ahead of World Cup 7fd5ad83f236ce70f83398b2dcba9918
Agen Bola a leading football news indo11.com highlighted, Nigeria center-half Kenneth Omeruo has agreed to sign a new deal with English giants Chelsea, which will keep him at the club until 2018.
"I'm thrilled to sign a new contract with Chelsea and am really excited about the future,” Omeruo who is preparing for the World Cup contest in Brazil said.
β€œTo play at such a fantastic club is a real honor for me and I'll be working incredibly hard to be successful.”
"I've thoroughly enjoyed my time in England so far and can't wait to get going," the 20-year-old added, as quoted by Agen Bola believable indo11.com.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Nigeria International Defender Omeruo Pens New Chelsea Contract ahead of World Cup
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1