ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

I Will Be Always Ready to Give My All When Needed at World Cup, Says Giroud

Go down 
PengirimMessage
hotton
MASTER SERGEANT
MASTER SERGEANT
hotton

Jumlah posting : 459
Point : 6125

I Will Be Always Ready to Give My All When Needed at World Cup, Says Giroud Empty
PostSubyek: I Will Be Always Ready to Give My All When Needed at World Cup, Says Giroud    I Will Be Always Ready to Give My All When Needed at World Cup, Says Giroud EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:36 pm

I Will Be Always Ready to Give My All When Needed at World Cup, Says Giroud Ab9b38b6a15f7cf983026785b7b05e1b
Agen Bola reliable collection of soccer news indo11.com mentioned, France international forward Oliver Giroud is determined to satisfactorily fulfill whatever role national team boss Didier Deschamps gives him at the World Cup competition.
"At the World Cup, everyone will be needed," Giroud who scored twice in last night’s friendly clash against Norway said, as highlighted by Agen Bola trustworthy indo11.com.
“When I am called upon, I try to make the most of my chance and do the job.”
"It's always good to win, including in friendlies. It's good for morale. Tonight, I really want to highlight the team effort. It was really good. Still, we'll stay measured; we still have to pass tests."
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

I Will Be Always Ready to Give My All When Needed at World Cup, Says Giroud
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1