ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Mangala would rather move to Chelsea than to City

Go down 
PengirimMessage
hotton
MASTER SERGEANT
MASTER SERGEANT
hotton

Jumlah posting : 459
Point : 6117

Mangala would rather move to Chelsea than to City Empty
PostSubyek: Mangala would rather move to Chelsea than to City   Mangala would rather move to Chelsea than to City EmptyWed May 21, 2014 9:48 am

Mangala would rather move to Chelsea than to City Efe16d94cb1f0bdc001c1eac581e68ea
Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, The 23-year old FC Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala was being interested by two famous clubs in England: M.city and Chelsea, but would prefer to play with Chelsea if the negotiation were successful. One point to attract him to choose Chelsea is that the club is located in London.
Mangala said: “City or Chelsea? Chelsea because it is London. It is true that I love the Premier League because it is a spectacular championship. In January, there were discussions with City, but it fell through because the two clubs could not reach an agreement.” as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
Mangala stressed the importance for him to play in the biggest clubs as he will have more chance to win titles. as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
He added: “Every player wants to play in the biggest clubs. I am an ambitious player and the team that can help me win titles is the one that interests me.”
Source http://indo11.com
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Mangala would rather move to Chelsea than to City
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1