ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Fernandinho not receiving telephone call but seeing his name on the internet

Go down 
PengirimMessage
hotton
MASTER SERGEANT
MASTER SERGEANT
hotton

Jumlah posting : 459
Point : 6121

Fernandinho not receiving telephone call but seeing his name on the internet   Empty
PostSubyek: Fernandinho not receiving telephone call but seeing his name on the internet    Fernandinho not receiving telephone call but seeing his name on the internet   EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:42 am

Fernandinho not receiving telephone call but seeing his name on the internet   06f6620caeef6c01411eab9f5ea37118
Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Manchester City midfielder Fernandinho, appearing only one time for World Cup, is worried when he didn’t get the telephone call for his qualification for World Cup, but at last surprised to see his name on the list on the internet for this year’s world cup.
He said: "Being called up for the Brazil World Cup squad was the news I've been waiting for. I was in the team hotel when the squad was announced. There was no telephone call, I looked on the internet. I saw what I was looking for.” as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
He added: "After that I spoke with my family and friends - they were so happy for me. They congratulated me on the call up. It was a great start to a day that has been very good for me." as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
Source http://indo11.com
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Fernandinho not receiving telephone call but seeing his name on the internet
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1