ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Zidane denied rumours that he is to leave Real Madrid

Go down 
PengirimMessage
hotton
MASTER SERGEANT
MASTER SERGEANT
hotton

Jumlah posting : 459
Point : 6125

Zidane denied rumours that he is to leave Real Madrid Empty
PostSubyek: Zidane denied rumours that he is to leave Real Madrid   Zidane denied rumours that he is to leave Real Madrid EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:49 am

Zidane denied rumours that he is to leave Real Madrid 8465952c123e61a437dc03490b2fc89f
Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Zinedine Zidane, once winning FIFA World Cup, UEFA European Championships, UEFA Champions League and domestic titles in Italy and Spain during his football career, confirmed that he was still with Real Madrid.
Currently working as an assistant to Carlo Ancelotti at Real, Zidance was claimed to move to his homeland with Monaco showing its interest to offer the coach position to him. He denied that, however. as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
He said: "As always, everyone is talking a lot. And as always, I am compelled to respond. I have not had contact, even remotely, with Monaco, as I've heard. In short, I have not had contact with anyone.”as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
He added: "I'm under contract to Real Madrid, I'm with Real and my priority is Real, the league and the Champions League final. Full stop."
Source http://indo11.com
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Zidane denied rumours that he is to leave Real Madrid
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1