ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Sevilla Progresses to the final

Go down 
PengirimMessage
hotton
MASTER SERGEANT
MASTER SERGEANT
hotton

Jumlah posting : 459
Point : 6127

Sevilla Progresses to the final Empty
PostSubyek: Sevilla Progresses to the final    Sevilla Progresses to the final EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:55 am

Sevilla Progresses to the final 0678b819dca59dfb7d44bee6fae0d71d
Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Sevilla coach Unai Emery praised his side's courage, as Sevilla can progress to the UEFA Europa League final.
Emery said: "Going through like this is unique. Today our heart was the only thing that got us through the difficulties we had in this match.” as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
He added: “The way I celebrated the goal was natural, that's how it came out. I don't care about who we play in the final. We just need to enjoy the occasion. It will be a very beautiful match." as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
However, Emery hailed Valencia for its good performance. He said: "I wish Valencia lots of luck from here moving forward. They did very well and really participated in the match. I can't put myself in the position of the Valencia players. Explaining what happened is very difficult.
Source http://indo11.com
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Sevilla Progresses to the final
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1