ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

WD TV not playing MKV files- Any solution

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 108
Point : 4225

WD TV not playing MKV files- Any solution Empty
PostSubyek: WD TV not playing MKV files- Any solution   WD TV not playing MKV files- Any solution EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Summary: If your MKV won’t read and play on your WD TV, just convert MKV to a WD TV most compatible format. Below article gives you a detailed solution.

If you handle MKV files on WD TV, you may meet some playback issues. Here some typical questions are listed below:

Q1: WD TV Live Wont Play .MKV Files

"I can watch every other file format on my pc through the network on my new WD Live Player but for some reason it says file unsupported when I try and play a .MKV movie?"

Q2: Need to convert MKV file for WD TV

"I just bought a western digital HD TV and only some of my MKV files have audio. Now, I need to change the audio format on the mkv, or it might be easier if I could change the whole file format to wmv or mp4 or anything else. I've seen some threads on changing the audio on mkv's and there seems to be no easy way to do it. Like I said, can I easily change to another type of file and will it make the audio work? Does anyone have any suggestions?"

From WD support, we can easily find that WD TV compatible media file types include WMV9, AVI (MPEG1/2/4, Xvid, AVC), H.264, MKV (h.264, x.264, AVC, MPEG1/2/4, VC-1), MOV (MPEG4, H.264), M2TS, TP, TS, MOV/MP4 (MPEG4, h.264), DVR-MS, VOB (unprotected or unencrypted). MKV is on the format list, but what we need to note is that MKV is a container file format that can hold an unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file. Some DTS encoded MKV files can’t be supported by WD TV player.

So, if a MKV file type does not play on your model of the WD TV, you can attempt to convert the file to a compatible format type using video conversion software. Here Brorsoft Video Converter will be the best solution for you. With this ideal MKV to WD TV Converter, you can convert MKV to WD TV most compatible format like MP4 easily and fast. The video quality won't be reduced through conversion. Plus, the built-in video editor allows you to trim, crop, add watermark, add subtitles to your source video. If you are Mac users, turn to Video Converter for Mac.

Guide on converting MKV(DTS) to WD TV for smooth playing

Step 1. Add video files

Run the best MKV to WD TV Converter, and click the "Add" button to load .mkv videos. If you want to merge multiple clips just need to check the "Merge into one" box.

Step 2. Choose output format

Click format bar and choose a WD TV friendly format like H.264 MP4, Xvid AVI, H.264 MOV, etc. Well, if you want to stick the MKV format, you can choose MKV format from Common Video. It would be fit on your WD TV player as it encoded with AAC audio.

Tip -Profile Settings: In case the default settings do not fit your requirement, you can click "Settings" button and enter "Profile Settings" panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.

Step 3. Start conversion

Click "Convert" button to start convert MKV to MP4 for playing on WD TV HD media player. When the conversion task is finished, click "Open" button to get the exported files. Now you have got it right, just play and share your movie files on WD TV at your own will.

Learn More:

How to Convert MKV DTS to AC3 5.1
How to Convert MKV for Easy Playing on PS 3
How to Rip Blu-ray/DVD Collection to WD My Cloud
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

WD TV not playing MKV files- Any solution
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1