ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Ayo Gabung dan Ramaikan
ArenaForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di sini tempat nongkrong yang paling Asik

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Moyes hails Rooney after West Ham wonder strike

Go down 
PengirimMessage
hotton
MASTER SERGEANT
MASTER SERGEANT
hotton

Jumlah posting : 459
Point : 6128

Moyes hails Rooney after West Ham wonder strike Empty
PostSubyek: Moyes hails Rooney after West Ham wonder strike   Moyes hails Rooney after West Ham wonder strike EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:46 am

Moyes hails Rooney after West Ham wonder strike Kp1j

agen bola terpercaya Cityholidaybet.com reported - Manchester United manager David Moyes hailed Wayne Rooney after the striker's two-goal display and spectacular opening strike against West Ham.
Rooney lobbed Hammers goalkeeper Adrian from just inside the opposition half in front of former United star David Beckham, who scored from similar distance in 1996 against Wimbledon.
"It was a great goal by a top, top player," As reported by City Holiday.
"His technical ability, his awareness to know where the goalkeeper was and then to actually execute it, to drift the ball in the way he did, the only worry was whether it would bounce under the bar or not."
"I actually quite enjoyed his second goal! I wouldn't comment on whether it was better than Beckham's or not."
"I thought his second goal, because he was getting in the box and leading the line today, it was a bit fortunate but all the top centre forwards get fortunate because they get in the right place to score goals."
Source http://cityholidaybet.com/
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Moyes hails Rooney after West Ham wonder strike
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1